Home

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mega Travel Tub!

The girls and I met up with one of my friends (Mrs. Stephanie) yesterday to have lunch and shop for supplies for our adventure.  For those of you who don't know the background story and why I'm referring to her as Mrs. Stephanie, she was Ashlee's preschool teacher in Atlanta when Ashlee was four-years-old, and I was her room mom.  At the end of that school year she got married and moved to High Point.  We moved to Winston a year later, and our friendship has continued from there.

When we met up with Stephanie yesterday, we got a huge surprise.  She opened up the back of her jeep, and there sat a HUGE box FULL of fun things for our trip.  The box was loaded with puzzle books, travel games, candy, card games, scrapbook supplies, journals, lotion, anti-bacterial hand wash, a travel alarm clock, sewing kit, emergency travel kit, pens, paper, chapstick, face wipes, scissors, a photo album, etc.  Made me cry (again!).  Needless to say, I was able to cross many things off of my list of things to purchase during that shopping trip!  As the girls say, "Mrs. Stephanie rocks!"  Thank you, my dear friend!

Check out the Mega Travel Tub!



No comments:

Post a Comment